The 2015 GKdirect® Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by G&K Services. Any other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners, and those owners do not sponsor, promote or endorse G&K Services or the sweepstakes.
2015 GKDIRECT® HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES
1. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by G&K Services, Inc., 5995 Opus Parkway, Minnetonka, MN 55343 (“Sponsor”).
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Persons who wish to enter the Sweepstakes (“Participants”) are not required to attend any sales presentation nor purchase any of Sponsor’s products or services to enter. A purchase will not improve a Participant’s chances of winning with such entry.
3. Method of Entry. The Sweepstakes may be entered by going to gkservices.com/outerwear and completing a registration form. The prize winners will be selected by random drawing from all valid entries and the winners will be chosen on January 5, 2016. Participants must provide valid contact information with their registration in order to win and receive notice. Entries with invalid contact information are void. By submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes, Participant acknowledges and agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Each prize will be awarded only to one winning eligible Participant who complies fully with these Official Rules.
4. Time Period. The Sweepstakes begins on November 1, 2015 at 7:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“Start Date”) and ends on December 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (“End Date”). No entries will be accepted before the Start Date or after the End Date.
5. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the Start Date and possess the legal capacity to be bound by and carry out all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: (a) persons who enter on or after the Start Date, were or are employees or agents of Sponsor, or its subsidiaries, or their subsidiaries, or their respective affiliated companies, franchisees, or service agencies or independent contractors (including, but not limited to, all sales representative organizations); (b) individuals engaged, or employed by a company that is engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are immediate family (defined as mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live; or who reside in the same household, as any person in any of the preceding categories, whether related or not.
6. Odds. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize. There will be three prizes awarded. Each prize consists of $1,000 towards apparel and embellishment costs in the 2015 GKdirect® online offering. Each prize includes applicable logo set-up fees up to $95. The approximate retail value of each prize is $1,000. Any and all prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners must place the orders for their prizes by February 5, 2016. If due to a printing, production, electronic or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded as stated in these rules, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received. In no event will more than three prizes be awarded.
8. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be notified within one (1) business day of the drawing through the contact information provided on their entry forms. Each winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by completing a Declaration of Eligibility within two (2) calendar days of winning notification. If any winner does not claim its prize, confirm acceptance or otherwise comply with all Official Rules within the required time frame, the Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may select a substitute winner by the same method.
9. General Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Participants agree and hereby release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, agencies, agents and representative and the officers, directors and employees of each from any and all claims, charges, injuries, liability, loss, misdirection of the prize or any other claim arising out of the Sweepstakes. Submission of photos or posing for photos taken by Sponsor grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such photo in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the winner. Submission of any photo further constitutes the Participant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to the Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the photo, including, without limitation, all copyrights and right of publicity. Only one entry per person. Transfer of prizes or registrations is strictly prohibited. Cash substitutes for prizes will not be awarded. The Sweepstakes is void in whole or in part where prohibited by law. Winners may be required, as a condition of receiving a prize, to sign and return within a specified time, an Declaration of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release and any other forms or documents required by Sponsor or by tax or other governmental authorities. Should a Participant make any false statement in any document referenced above, Participant may be required promptly to return Participant’s prize to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, late, lost or delayed entries, which may be disqualified, whether caused by technical malfunction or human error. Participant is solely responsible for submitting the official entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen entries. Any attempt by any Participant to deliberately interfere with or damage the Sweepstakes, modify entries or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and may result, among other things, in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or to modify the Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor (including, but not limited to, fraud or security breach) interfere with the Sweepstakes’ proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules, or if the Sponsor believes that the Sweepstakes has been or will be compromised in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to void any entry submitted for a prize if it believes such entry was submitted other than through regular channels of business as contemplated by these Official Rules or that the entry has been tampered with in any manner. Minnesota law governs this Sweepstakes.
10. Verification. All entries and any other Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification by Sponsor. Entries and any other Sweepstakes materials will be disqualified if tampered with in any way, if submitted where the Sweepstakes is prohibited or not submitted legitimately, if any part is counterfeited or reproduced or they are from other games or promotions, and may be rejected if any part is illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or if they contain or reflect printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors.
11. List of Winners. A notice of the prize winners will be available after January 15, 2016. Please send by regular U.S. mail, postage pre-paid, a self-addressed envelope to: G&K Services, Attn: 2015 GKdirect® Holiday Gift Guide, 5995 Opus Parkway, Minnetonka, MN 55343.
12. Opt Out From Future Mailings. If you do not wish to receive any mailing in the future concerning sweepstakes or skill contests offered by Sponsor, please send a letter asking to be removed from all future mailings concerning sweepstakes or skill contests to: G&K Services, Marketing Sweepstakes, 5995 Opus Pkwy, Minnetonka, MN 55343, or you may make this request by telephone by calling toll free: 1-800-GKCARES or email: email@example.com.