Find the Right Fit for You!
Working at G&K Services
Employees are the heart of G&K. We consistently outperform our major competitors on customer service and uniform quality performance measures. Why? Because our employees take our Customer Promise personally and passionately deliver on it every day.
As a result, G&K has a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and a highly engaged workforce.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused culture, join the industry leader in Delivering Uniform Service Excellence®.
Compensation and Benefits
Employees are G&K’s most valuable assets. Our compensation package is designed to attract and retain the best and the brightest. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide employees with a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs.
Our wide range of benefit options includes:
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Three group medical insurance plans including low-deductible and high-deductible options with an optional health savings account (HSA). HSAs are used solely for medical expenses and are pretax dollars, so they can help you reduce your taxable income.
- Prescription drug coverage available with each medical plan option
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Life and accident insurance with optional supplemental life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential counseling and support
- 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee development and training
- Pay-for-performance compensation plans for select sales and service positions
- Recognition programs
- Discounts on consumer products and services including, computers, travel, theme parks, cell phones and cellular services, legal services, and health clubs
- Weekly payroll through convenient pay cards and direct deposit
Training and Development
From your first day at G&K, you will have the guidance and support of your manager to ensure you receive the training you need to achieve success. In addition to detailed initial training, G&K utilizes a variety of training tools and methods designed to help you continue to learn throughout your career in a way that is most meaningful to you.
We also know it’s important for you to take ownership of your own career development. Starting with your first day, your manager will work to get to know you and your individual talents. Together, you will create a development plan that supports your career aspirations.
Center for Leadership Excellence
Developing highly skilled leaders is the sole focus of our Center for Leadership Excellence because solid leadership is at the core of our success. Our Center for Leadership Excellence provides meaningful and engaging development for leaders throughout the company.
"The leadership training I received through the Center for Leadership Excellence was a great opportunity for me to step out of my daily routine to connect with other leaders in the company. Sharing best practices and learning new leadership skills gave me some new ideas on how to inspire my teams. It was an outstanding experience. I am proud to work for a company that really wants to develop their leaders!”
- Blane McClellan, Branch Manager, New Orleans
Request for Reasonable Accommodation
G&K Services is committed to making our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. G&K will provide a reasonable accommodation, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. If you have a disability that prevents you from creating a profile and applying through the standard process you may request an accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-855-GKHR4ME. Otherwise, please apply by using the standard process and create a profile.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.