Apparel that Covers Your Cleanliness and Protection Goals
The food-processing industry is unique, with its own set of needs and requirements. We recognize that your business is your key focus, and, in many cases, you wear multiple hats. G&K Services has food processing uniform rental and facility products and services solutions that cover your cleanliness and protection goals. We offer apparel for every member of your workforce, and facility services solutions to help keep your facility clean and safe.
G&K has assembled the items in our food and lab apparel line with your needs in mind. Some of the food processing uniform solutions we offer include:
- Lab coats for chemists and scientists who work in the lab
- Butcher coats to protect from contamination
- Chef coats, aprons, and cook shirts and pants for your cooking crews
- Snap-front, button-free, inside pocket, and pocket-free product offerings specially designed for food applications
Starting a uniform program with G&K will help you meet regulations facing your industry.
- Uniforms should be an integral part of a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) program to help prevent cross-contamination and food-borne illness outbreaks. G&K’s solutions are tailored to support the HACCP plan and requirements of your location.
- G&K currently supports customers with third-party audits. In 2011, G&K became the first industrial launderer in North America to provide food-industry customers with a third-party food safety audit.
When you consider the public impact of even a small amount of contamination being traced to your facility, it’s easy to see how you might benefit from the implementation of a managed program with G&K. Our food processing uniform solutions are designed to give customers peace of mind in the never-ending fight against cross-contamination.