Meeting Your Needs from Productivity to Positive Image
G&K Services has a long history of serving the transportation and warehousing industries, including cargo and passenger transport, gas and oil conveyance via pipeline or truck, refuse haulage, telecommunications, and utilities. Additionally, G&K can help meet the needs of companies, which provide warehousing and the storage of goods.
We support the needs of customer-facing employees, such as drivers, baggage handlers, and in-flight crews, helping you project a professional image that lets your customers know you are a leader in your field. We also develop programs that bring safety and image together for roles within communication, utilities, and pipelines, such as installation, maintenance, and repair workers who may come in contact with customers, but who also have safety requirements. No matter what the role, employees are working long hours, potentially exposed to the elements and to hazardous conditions. Outfitting them in the appropriate apparel to their job task is essential.
Each business has its own set of business challenges that G&K can help address, such as:
- Positive image and identification: Look professional in front of current and potential customers and help identify individuals as an employee of your company. This is especially important for employees who service customers in their homes, where security and recognition are essential.
- Employee safety: We help protect employees from job hazards and lost work time due to injuries.
- Employee retention: Our products and services build morale and instill pride and teamwork.
- Employee productivity: When they wear the appropriate apparel for the job task, employees feel comfortable and safe, which will drive cost savings for your business
- Meet regulations: Flame-resistant and high-visibility apparel requires laundering processes that follow specific time, temperature, and chemical protocols that are appropriate for the unique fabric characteristics of the garments. There are many regulations facing the transportation and warehousing industry, including NFPA 2112, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.132, CSA Z96, ANSI Class 107, and OSHA 1919.269. Our products meet these regulations and will help you avoid fines and citations.
- Value for the spend: G&K delivers products and services that save your business and employees time and money
We recognize that your business is your key focus and, in many cases, you wear multiple hats. At G&K, we are committed to delivering Service Excellence, which allows you to focus on what you do best, while we focus on what we do best. With this commitment, we make sure your employees project a professional image, feel comfortable throughout their day, and remain safe.
Whether you choose to rent and/or buy, G&K has a wide range of work and casual apparel, safety solutions, accessories, and facility products and services to meet your needs.